Friday, September 2, 2011

Just Smile


When in Practicing yoga just always remember...

Without love, without humor,
yoga is just a lot of hard work.
-   Steve Ross



I work at a local gym, and you best bet that I get a lot of people coming in asking about classes. I always recommend that everyone take a yoga class. One day this woman comes in telling me that she's not a big fan of yoga, that shes taken a class once and decided it's not for her. Of course I asked her why, she responded back with that there was a pose where she had to balance and she couldn't balance so she started laughing. She thought that yoga was too serious for her. 


I let this woman know that yoga is not all serious, it's important to be present. At the present moment when we are holding a pose and have all the concentration in the world going on, look at yourself in the mirror and just smile. Acknowledge where you are today, and embrace it.    


Just Smile!


Love and Light
Namaste
-Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment