Thursday, September 1, 2011

About Me :)

            Thought I would do a little intro about who I am....
I am Gabrielle, you can call me Gabby though, everyone else does ;) I am a California transplant living in the most amazing state ever Oregon!
This is my little family, my LP, (Life Partner, it's that stage between Boyfriend and Husband) and his beautiful daughter my Jadybug, these two are my whole world!
Just this Summer we bought our FIRST house, which luckily enough are complete dream house!
I'm a self proclaimed coffee addict, Dutch is my drug of choice!
I'm a "mostly semi quasi vegan" I love healthy whole foods. I love to cook, bake, and bask in delicious healthy glory, which you will see from this blog.

Last but certainly not least, I am a recently certified yoga instructor. I have been practicing yoga for about 10 years now and can honestly say it has changed my life. It's amazing to have found my calling and I can't wait to hopefully be teaching full-time in the not so distant future.

I can't wait to share my recipes, yoga insight, and silly stories with you!

Love and Light
Namaste
-Gabrielle


No comments:

Post a Comment